The Childbloom® Guitar Program provides music lessons for young people age 5 and up.
- We teach every skill level – from beginners to advanced.
- All students learn to read music, play with others and develop extraordinary skill.
- All our Instructors are vetted, specially trained, and experienced musician/educators.
- Our curriculum is based on child-development and music education research. That’s why it has worked for over 40 years.
- We offer voluntary recitals, guitar ensembles, holiday guitar choirs, open mics, and outdoor performances to students.
- We expose students to many musical styles in their training, including folk, classical, blues, bluegrass, world-music and contemporary.
We’d love to introduce your child to the world of music through the guitar!
Contact us for a Free appointment TO VISIT
200a Northwest Dr., Round Rock 78664
Read our reviews on Google about our great teachers and Program
Guitar Program News
IS MY CHILD TOO young (or old) FOR CHILDBLOOM GUITAR LESSONS? Musical experiences come in all forms. Even infants and toddlers respond to music. Music lessons are different. They are best started after a child has heard music, moved and sang to music and have seen...
PRACTICE: THE COMPLETE WORKS PART 1 - WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NATURE OF PRACTICE By Kevin Taylor Before you enrolled in guitar lessons you may have already noticed your child’s interest in music or the guitar. If your child was interested, you may not know...
Aytahn Benavi, a student of Kevin Taylor, recently participated in the Ex Aeque Artist International online competition. Over 145 entries of professional guitarists of all ages participated with video entries. There were 24 semi-finalists and eventually 12 finalists...
Giving your children the opportunity to develop life-long musical guitar skills is a gift that can’t be broken, lost or outgrown.
The Childbloom guitar teachers consider it a privilege and honor to open the door to musicianship for young people.
Childbloom Christmas Choir Performs at the Texas State Capital Rotunda
Performing can be a scary thing. The Childbloom Program cultivates a habit of performance in the class, for family, in our outdoor, “sound oasis” teams, open mics, and eventually on the concert stage in recitals.
What Parents Say
My lesson involvement and The Childbloom Newsletter has increased my understanding of my daughter’s needs, abilities and development. She has progressed from never having played a guitar, to being an accomplished eager musician. This has been a dream come true for my 10 year old daughter and me. Thanks!
At 3+ years in the Program I recently asked my daughter (11 yrs. old) why she likes guitar. Her response was, ”I like to be able to do something that not a lot of kids can do and I like to show that skill off”.
Childbloom provides a positive learning experience in a low-pressure environment.