About Childbloom Guitar Lessons
WE ARE BACK FOR IN-PERSON LESSONS!
All our teachers are fully vaccinated and our traditional lessons are ready to resume when you are!
Here are our protocols for this sensitive time: • Masking is optional. Teachers will mask if requested. Student masking is optional and we will conform to what parents request. • We take temperatures before entering the studios. • We distance 3’4″ – 5′ for student chairs. • Hand sanitizers are available for every student. High-touch areas are sanitized. Teachers sanitize as needed during the lesson.
However, if you still request online instruction, we can do that!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FOR ALL CHILDBLOOM GUITAR LESSONS:
- Experienced, mature, stable, specially trained educators you can trust;
- Step-by-step curriculum, provides success at every level and will bring out the best in your child;
- Your child will learn incredibly high skill technique and musicianship – check out our many students awards here;
- Kids need to hear what they are learning. All Childbloom students are provided access to audio and video files throughout the Childbloom curriculum. They (and you) will know if they’re doing it correctly!
- Students can hear and see the music they will be learning. Our Childbloom deep-web Learning Club is an internet-safe cutting edge tool for developing guitar technique and practice habits. It has over 200 adjustable-speed learning videos to help kids practice, flash card apps to make learning to read music fun, essential hand motion exercises for guitar playing, music theory and more;
- We schedule with you in mind.
- Monthly parent enewsletter includes practice insights, local events, national contests for kids of all levels and many extras. Your child can participate in, and be a creator of, the Childbloom national community;
- Sibling tuition discount. Over 20% of our students are siblings. We make it affordable for all the kids.
- Instruments available. We can help you obtain the right one for your child.
- We plan recitals and other performing opportunities for students. We have a new Ensemble Program for three levels of students from the new music readers to the high-school students.
We also welcome returning students and students who may have moved away. Call us to continue your lessons!
OUR tuition rates :
We teach in small groups. maximum 4 kids per group.
Initial enrollment fee: $35 ($40 for online. We will consult with you before you enroll to see if you have effective online equipment.)
1 student is $86/mo. ($89 for online students)
or 2 students in a family: $138/mo. ($145 for online siblings)
Private lessons are available.
Lessons meet weekly for a 42-week yearly schedule.
Contact us at (512) 452-8765 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR STUDIO TEACHING LOCATIONS:
Central Austin – 4000 Medical Parkway (Near Central Market)
Round Rock – 200-A Northwest Dr. (Near 79 and N. Mays).
Several of our Instructors teach from their home (South Austin and Northwest Austin.)
HOURS WE TEACH:
Studio teaching hours: until about 8 pm., Monday-Friday. Home-schoolers a bit earlier in the day. We will try hard to organize a class with you in mind. We need to know when you and your child are available.
OUR TEACHERS ARE SPECIAL:
Teaching guitar to children requires specialized training. Read about our five great, certified and experienced Central Texas Childbloom Guitar Instructors on staff HERE. They are career educators, have been trained in child-development, pedagogy and the proven, high-skill Childbloom curriculum.
Our teachers are focused on motivating and growing musicianship in our students. That must be why past Childbloom students are now bringing their children to Childbloom!
OUR lesson STRUCTURE:
We usually teach our guitar lessons in small groups maximum 4, minimum 2 kids per group. There is a 40% tuition discount for each sibling. Private lessons are available ($138/mo).
Our small group guitar lessons keep the students engaged longer. The result is that they can build up some real skill! Why? Because Childbloom groups are more meaningful for the students. They learn to play music together, develop relationships with peers who share their interest. Our unique curriculum allows the student to move at an individual pace within the group and the results are that students tend to stick with the practice and playing longer. The Childbloom group experience IMPROVES the retention of the student’s interest. Students are grouped according to age and experience level. The Childbloom guitar classes have been called ”learning in a positive, low-pressure environment” by leading child psychologist, Dr. Harold Grotevant. That is a winning formula for the growth of talent.
Most of our students are beginners. Come arrange a visit and a free mini-lesson. If your child has had lessons with a non-Childbloom teacher we can determine his or her level of skill with a visit. We don’t mind spending time letting you get to know us since music education is a life-long endeavor.
If your child has a friend (or sibling) who wishes to join the class, let us know. That makes scheduling easier and quicker. But a good Childbloom class, at a time convenient for your schedule, ensures the maximum skill development for your child.
GuitarS FOR THE GUITAR Lessons – GETTING THE RIGHT ONE
GUITARS: Yes, your child will need a guitar at home to practice. We have searched the market and stock the ones that provide the best value and are the RIGHT SIZE (!) for the students. These guitars are $159+tax. You DO NOT need to purchase a guitar from us. But PLEASE call us if you’re going to purchase one elsewhere so we can guide you in that purchase. It is very important to get the right type of instrument so your child can develop proper ergonomic skill and technique. We’ll be glad to help.
THE HIGHEST COST OF MUSIC EDUCATION FOR YOU
The highest cost of music education is YOUR time and attention. We encourage a parent to attend the guitar lessons with the child. This is very important for retention. The amount of skill a student gains depends on how long they stick with it and how much it means to them. Parents can cultivate that meaning in young children. Childbloom parents who attend the lessons know the value of this.
The Childbloom students have the longest retention rate of any guitar education program. And they develop awesome skill and appreciation for all kinds of music! If this is something you wish for your child, please contact us or come visit for a free lesson.